Routines are the repeaty-stuff we’re here for. Each routine is a list of tasks which repeats as a whole, on the schedule you set.
- Getting started with Routines includes the basics of creating your first routine and adding tasks to it.
- You can schedule Routines to appear daily or weekly, or choose to reset on a Monthly or Bi-weekly schedule
- As well as the above, routines can also have a Seasonal schedule, – choose which months of the year that routine appears.
- Routine Reminders give you an alert when it’s time to tackle that routine.
- Manage your Routines: Rename, reorder, duplicate or delete routines, and find all your routines that aren’t on the home screen because they’re not scheduled for today. Plus, share lists by email.
Focus Zones ^
In Home Routines you can make lists of detailed jobs for each room of your house.
These room job lists are grouped into Focus Zones, with the idea that you can work through each zone or area of your house each month or week.
- What’s a Focus Zone? More about the idea of zones.
- Setting up the Room task lists in your Focus Zones to suit your house and tasks. Add, delete, rename or move a room list, or copy an existing room list
- Editing the tasks in your room task lists. Add or delete tasks.
- Manage the Zones and their Scheduling How to set up the Zones themselves: Add more zones, change how the zones are scheduled to rotate, and choose whether the stars automatically reset each month.
- Working in Your Zones: How to actually do the work in zones.
Staying in Sync ^
My.HomeRoutines is our free sync service. App owners can also use it to edit their routines online. (It’s at my.homeroutines.com)
- How to get registered for My.Homeroutines and log in or log out. Sharing your data and account with a partner or another device.
- Manually sync your data. Change your password or reset your password if you lose it. How to view your profile or our privacy statement. How to delete your account and data.
Backup and Restore ^
Daily Reminders ^
- Daily Reminders are the messages or positive thoughts or memos that you create to appear on your home screen each day of the week.
To Do Lists ^
- Our simple To Do lists to capture your lists for today, tomorrow and later, and share your lists.
Copying and Pasting ^
- You copy and paste to quickly import text into Home Routines. But don’t use real paste. That will gum up your phone.
- Look at how much you got done today! Radsticks!