Habithacker offers an alternative set of babysteps for those people who rankle at the tone of some housework systems. (The “Weekly Home Blessing” becomes “Half-assed housekeeping hour” in this version, and “putting out a hotspot” becomes “shovelling your shitspot”) It’s not just Flylady with swears, though – Habit Hacker has three separate, overlapping paths for people who want to focus on health, creativity, and housework. The creator of Habit Hacker suggests you choose one at a time so you don’t get overwhelmed trying to do too much at once.
Because of Habit Hacker’s recommendation I watched the movie “Walk Hard“, for which I am grateful. I want to follow through its creative track in full… maybe in the new year!
This website might fit you if:
- You want to be more organized, spend more time creating, and healthier.
- You want daily guidance but you don’t want to pay for it.
- You have a sense of humor and you don’t mind if I’m irreverent…and even a little profane. After all, cleaning a toilet is not for the delicate of heart.
- You are creative, open-minded, and you like fun more than drudgery.
- You’ve tried and failed at following systems from others, such as Flylady, or you don’t like getting so many testimonial or advertising emails.
- You’re not a traditionalist–and though you have a nesty side, there’s more to you than being a mom or a housewife or a worker.
How it works with HomeRoutines:
The “Brain on Paper” is where its at for HomeRoutines. As you build up your routines, pop them into the app. Sorted.