There are a few different ways to reset the app to the defaults.
If you have a My.HomeRoutines account, you can reset you account to the default lists. This will affect all devices syncing with your My.HomeRoutines account.Firstly, download and save this file to your computer: Default Settings for HomeRoutines
- Log in to My.HomeRoutines.com
- Click the “Account” tab.
- Click the “Choose File” button, and select the default settings file you saved above.
- Click the “Restore Backup” button.
- You will see a short success message, then you may click the back button to return to the My.HomeRoutines site.
Option 2: Via iTunes on your computer
If you sync your iOS device with your computer, you can reset HomeRoutines to its defaults like this:
- Plug your iPhone/iPod/iPad into your computer and launch iTunes (if it doesn’t launch automatically).
- Click on your device in iTunes, then under the “Apps” tab, uncheck HomeRoutines.
- Click “Apply” in the lower right hand corner, this will sync your device, and remove HomeRoutines.
- When the sync is finished, check HomeRoutines in iTunes again, then click “Apply” again. This will put HomeRoutines back on your device with the default data.
Or, Option 3: Delete and re-install the app
Alternatively, you can just do it with the device itself:
- Touch and hold any application icon on the Home screen until the icons start to wiggle.
- Tap the “x” in the corner of the HomeRoutines app.
- Tap Delete to remove the application and all of its data from your device touch.
- Press the Home button to save your arrangement.
- Go to the App Store on your device.
- Go to the Updates tab and select “Purchases”. Locate HomeRoutines and touch the install button.