There’s a new update in the app store for HomeRoutines.
Nifty new features include:
- New bi-weekly*, monthly and manual reset schedules for your routines
- Choose which months of the year routines will appear – for seasonal routines
- Support for iPhone 5 screen resolution
- Improved iPad artwork for retina screens
- Bug fixes for star resets, background music, timer sounds, routine reminders, bluetooth hotspots and more
- HomeRoutines is now a universal app. Whether you originally purchased the iPhone or iPad version, it will now work on either device.
UPDATE, 8 February
We have identified a couple of bugs in HomeRoutines 2.5 (Special thanks to those of you who’ve taken time to let us know!)
The first affects the new bi-weekly routines. Only “Week A” routines are appearing , regardless of which week you have selected. Bi-weekly reminders are also not appearing correctly.
The second bug is affecting the sync service. Sometimes changes are sent up to the server but then decide to stay there, rather than coming back down to the app. This means that syncing between two devices is not working consistently.
We are very sorry that these bugs are marring our new update, which we are otherwise very proud of. We have stayed up late and submitted an update to Apple, but it takes about a week for the App Store to review it and release it to the store.
We will keep you posted as we have any news, and apologies again if you’re affected by the bugs.